AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

It's funny because Breaker Resources had a one hundred million...

1. 182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    It's funny because Breaker Resources had a one hundred million dollar market cap prior to their maiden resource. That is "ONE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS".

This was in anticipation of some high-grade drilling not unlike Alliance. Then when they released the JORC resource of 11.8Mt, 624,000 oz @ 1.6 g/t the stock dropped from "ONE HUNDRED MILLION" to $40 million overnight. I guess the shareholders were expecting more.

Alliance shareholders are expecting nothing. We have a market cap of "NINE MILLION DOLLARS"?.

No anticipation for the JORC coming out this month. But that is a good thing! It allows you to purchase more.

Most GOLD people would say "Alliance, Alliance who?". Hopefully, the JORC resource will get a few gold/exploration investors who don't even know there is GOLD in South Australia (that has a similar grade as South Africa Gold projects LOL). To say "Ok I will look into to this."

Alliance has 13 gold shoots that are all open in at least one direction. And most importantly two appear to be going down and the grade getting better. And they are two of the highest grade shoots and biggest in size.

In my estimation, we should be able to surprise the market, BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY "Increase the JORC resource with little drilling outlay". This is the most important thing, if we can potentially double our resource in a short time then the market will really step up".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.