TYX 16.7% 0.5¢ tyranna resources limited

I think saying the SP is way underpriced may be a bit pre-mature...

1. 667 Posts.
    I think saying the SP is way underpriced may be a bit pre-mature Tarski. I believe we will get the bulk storage approval without any issues but the real problem comes down to funding. The original estimates we were provided some 18 months ago now are obviously irrelevant now and we really have no idea how much is needed to get this off the ground.

Does that mean a capital raising? does that mean selling some of the project to an investor? I hope its not the latter which gives the long term shareholders no opportunity to avoid dilution. Debt is out of the question IMO as the company has a terrible track record of doing this efficiently and effectively.

I'll be tempted to buy more once there is a funding solution, and yeh I might miss the original 10-20% increase in SP but i'll be a lot more confident with my investment AND still be buying at a much lower price then the company could be worth.

Note: You also have to remember TRF aren't loaded with cash so they can't come to the rescue either.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $16.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $14.47K 2.832M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 11025919 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2280931 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.