Ann: Wilcox Update - Heintschel 1 flows gas on in, page-38

1. 2,835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    re: Ann: Wilcox Update - Heintschel 1 flows g... Good discussion guys, I`m not throwing out the baby yet, as you say there is still hope for good commercial flow rates from H-1 and J-1. What is of grave concern for me is going foward with the drilling programme.

Had M-1 come in as predicted, the options would have been converted and put around 14 mill in the war chest for further drilling. The Edwards well is an expensive one and the Wilcox wells are around a million a pop too. Even if H-1 and J-1 are all systems go, it takes time to gnerate income for further drilling. What happens next is there is another cap raising, we get diluted even further and ultimately we all suffer.

Another thing we need to factor in is drop off rates. These ones won`t drop off as quick as the chalk wells apparently, but does it make any of you wonder why we have had no updates on Brasher rates? I mean what is going on with that, we are shareholders and have the right to information, unless I have missed something. while on information I remember when we used to get DAILY drilling updates, not weekly or whenever management felt like it.

Well the market performed well today overall, but BUR has been hammered, I looked at the market depth earlier on, shook my head and turned the computer off. Here is hoping things turn for around for us guys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.010(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $53.59K 532.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150000 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.26pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.