WC8 5.45% 26.0¢ wildcat resources limited

This forum has turned feral, havent been posting on WC8 much...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    This forum has turned feral, havent been posting on WC8 much anymore, don’t really feel the need to either. Sitting relaxed and comfortable now we are developing a tier 1 resource.

On one side, there are the pumpers spiting out nonsense, in the hope they can increase the share price with their relentless pumps. Driven by greed.

On the other, the negative down rampers with no skin in the game and nothing better to do are slandering this stock, typical Australian tall poppy syndrome, driven by jealousy.

Anyhow, the resource is starting to look like a minimum of 50MT, with further upside potential. What I’m most excited about is the first diamond assays due in 2 weeks that are testing the pegamatite at depth. My gut feel is that will be a nice Christmas present for WC8 holders.

Finally, I have held WC8 since 2.2c, I remember it running to 6c, then back to 2c. Then up to 16c and pulling back, to 10c, then up to 40c and back to 20c, then we ran back up to 50c, pulled back again and shot up to $1. Now we are back at 70c.

If I sold out on the first sign of weakness I would have been stopped out at 4c or 10c (like many early investors did). You make big money in this game by backing strong management that support the capital structure, going long and sitting tight in volatility. That’s why I am up 35x. If you flip stocks, you’ll never catch the big fish.

Given what’s happened with AVZ and our tier 1 resource in the making, it’s just a matter of time before we are acquired at many multiples.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
-0.015(5.45%)
Mkt cap ! $319.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 25.5¢ $962.5K 3.663M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 253261 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 62724 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.