WC8 1.89% 27.0¢ wildcat resources limited

Lets see how much work does a introduction take. Hi this is fred...

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Lets see how much work does a introduction take. Hi this is fred met sally, Thanks for the 30 million shares. Seems a lot rich to me
    and it looks like your being miss led The share price looks likes like it was worked out at 5c per share at a zero cost base which seems fair to me.
    so yes i would say that's conservative 1.5million, but wait they only vest if the prices is actually higher so in fact he will get more than this as the price will be higher. all depends upon the prices going up, now that's just not right.
    So what do they do now drill director holes get the price up to 10c (that's now 3 million he gets for nothing.) So i fail to see what the complete misinterpretation was. Looks more like your missing the point.
    Directors of a company simple should not be allowed to do this. 1 its a very bad look.
    I will wait for the drill holes (hopefully they are directors holes) and i will look to get out and write down that directors name to be wary of them when they show up on other boards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.005(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $325.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 28.0¢ 26.5¢ $648.4K 2.379M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 97692 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 7473 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.