WC8 1.59% 32.0¢ wildcat resources limited

All valid points, what you are not taking into consideration is...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    All valid points, what you are not taking into consideration is to look at the other plays by the group, IRM TAR AOP along with many others, this group puts together deals that tend to average 500% plus returns in months following the deals, I believe the average is actually potentially much higher than that but dont want to overstate it. Some do worse some do much better. The big gains always come after a well spotted and potentially very crafty asset is backdoored into said stock.

These guys get deals done going on track record so Ill assume this will be no different. Just look at how they tied up all the ground near DEG. The ground around DEG alone more than justifies current re rating without deal IMO. This returned to cap raise levels in past as there was no deal, this groups stocks dont often return to capital raise levels in these instances as the group in receipt of cap raise shares will hold for the inevitable maiden drill campaign as the potential interest this will generate with whats happening on block nextdoor and lithium price on the move. Gold is also at very nice levels and look at all WC8s ground.

Lets not kid ourselves we are all here to make money, I am happy to pay for deals like this. With the potential of this stock to head to many multiples of current prices and with the risk of leaving people behind, I dont think we will see the same level of selling pressure, and any decent pullback is likely to be bought into as anyone who wants part of the action needs to buy on market or fight over the tiny cap raise amount.

Im set at 2 cents and have held for years based on the group behind the shell, this is game on finally, I really think they will do everything to make this work and hit a home run on the turn around in the lithium price, which is now recovering quickly. The potential for gold in the pilbara space is massive and the major play still for me, if they can get some decent lithium hits on this new ground, which seems reasonably likely we should see some massive movements. This potential is what people will be accumulating WC8 for now as its still valued as if its up in the air so its arguably cheap at these levels if they get drilling in next few years. 3.5 cents, 8 cents, it doesnt really matter if the stock has new potential to hit levels with okay results for lithium many times higher than this in the not to distant future. It might pull back hard, it might not, but is a few cents here worth squabbling over when you look the the new potential and the chance to get left out in the cold with no shares if it doesnt sell off and continues moving north, of course nothing goes straight up, expect pull backs and pauses, but I think this is a very different ball game now. Its my bet they already have some good news on the lithium front on this block, perhaps some rock chips or information received from parties that have previously drilled in the area. I wouldn't be surprised if we dont start seeing a regular news flow from this point. They are normally on point with this and thats why there plays tend to do well.

Good times ahead. Ride the Wave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.005(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $393.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 35.0¢ 31.5¢ $4.194M 12.61M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 165164 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 668 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.