WC8 7.27% 29.5¢ wildcat resources limited

Ann: Wildcat Welcomes New Substantial Shareholder, page-53

1. 1,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1033
    In truth, Delta’s Mt Ida is a rather average lithium deposit compared to Tabba Tabba The talk in Perth is also that MinRes may have pulled all the rigs out of Yinnethurra? which was the deposit that Mr Fannigan was hoping to prove up volume before this Christmas.
    I think MinRes probably mothballing these Delta things to look at further down the track.

whereas with WildCat … it’s still all GO
    That Board is hell bent on a number of fronts to develop this project as quickly as possible.
    I have no doubt the majority of Wildcat shareholders (more than 50%) are longterm and 100% behind this current Board’s ambitions.
    Given the common thread with MinRes chairman etc I would be surprised if they hadn’t been talking about potential collaborations for months under different scenarios.

In my perfect world. I would like WildCat to find/prove up the deposits and then JV/hand over each new development to MinRes (financing/marketing/logistics as well) and thereby free up our Board to tackle all the other targets like Bolt Cutter etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.020(7.27%)
Mkt cap ! $355.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 29.8¢ 27.5¢ $513.0K 1.782M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 120000 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 45998 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.