CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

re: Ann: Wilgar high grade results and possib... Peter...

1. roh
    4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    re: Ann: Wilgar high grade results and possib... Peter Pumkinhead,

I think you would make a slow bowler on the nay cricket team.

You are guessing as well on Wilgar. The plant has been purchased and would not have been bought without the usual through approach CDU adopts.

May I suggest that you read my earlier reply to Mr Stoat GOBBLER. It sets out very clearly why a guesstimate on Wilgar is meaningless at this stage as the extent of the find is unknown being open north, south, east and west with deep drilling to come when the geologists determine where to put those deep holes.

A measured resource is what CDU will produce.

Every shareholder would like to know now how rich Wilgar will become and how valuable. We should not be impatient but pleased with what has been found so far----another very rich , cheap to mine, open cut deposit. I certainly am more than pleased with progress.

I note that you still remain a non holder after posting for years and I thank you for your continuing interest in CDU.
    ----------------------------------------------------I believe there wil be some very embarrassed journos and very happy shareholders when the first production starts.
    -----------------------------------------

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.