CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Ann: Wilgar high grade results and possible new c, page-21

1. roh
    4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    re: Ann: Wilgar high grade results and possib... MR STOATGOBBLER

Thanks for the clarification. I have had difficulty in understanding what another poster Buddy 134 is getting at at times and had to ask him for a clarification-- so you are not alone.

IF you look back over past results for Wilgar you will see that the copper at Wilgar is of little consequence. Wilgar is a polymetallic find with some extraordinary hits in gold/ silver/ uranium/ molybdenum,tellerium and selenium.--as well as other minerals of lesser consequence .It is unnique to the region.

Wilgar plant has been purchased so there is confidence by CDU in what has been found to date .

Wilgar should be looked on as a work in progress as the find is open north, south , east and west and with only shallow drilling. The deeper drilling will follow when the geologists select the sites. These deeper holes as you know are expensive so care has to be taken not to waste money drilling willynilly.

As I have pointed out, there is no purpose in trying to guesstimate how rich Wilgar is. It is just too early for that. When the company releases its measured resource, you might like to comment on that.

We know that Wilgar is rich but patience is the key word with all that drilling going on.

The samples from the new find in the north west gravity prospect are yet to be analysied for gold. What CDU is seeking is the mother load responsible for Wilgar. The new find is fairly close to Wilgar so there could be a connection there. We shall see.

From another's posting on this forum,uranium is not the problem you think it is. CDU employs the top outside consultants if it requires metallurgical expertise. CDU has a record of not shirking on the spending to get the very best results.

You also finish up with the throw away line "That is not taking into account what may be discovered if this IOCG target comes off-that in my opinion could be huge. slim chance though it is".

This is a very sweeping statement on your part. Testing is only on the periphery so far. No deep drilling has been done . You are getting ahead of yourself here. There is no evidence to suggest there is an IOCG system or not.

You and I are not in a position to make any useful statement on this area until we have facts. Presumptions will get us nowhere.
    -----------------------------------------------------I believe ther will be some very embarrassed journos and very happy shareholders when the first production starts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.