WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Ann: Wiluna Open Pit Mining Commences, page-60

1. 419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Yes that's true but companies who are forced to float billions of shares to raise capital dilute the company down so that when positive news is released little or nothing happens as far more potential buyers need to be impressed. When Blackham had 300m shares and the top 20 shareholders held over 150m of those any news sent the shares flying which was the attraction for me, I didn't sell when the stock slipped due to fake news and got trapped in. Hot Copper contributors talk about the stock going up 10c or more. That would improve the Market Capital $120m, Big ask. Other tight stocks on the ASX jump 20 or 30c a day. If this company can put together a few good quarters next year might see a market cap of 200$ or 15c a share. Trust is a big issue with this company's board they nearly lost it and are still capable of doing so. Instos are not going to get involved in Blackham so it will take a lot of mum and dad investors with stars in their eyes to get the share price moving. Not looking for an argument .. just saying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.