TOE 1.82% 27.0¢ toro energy limited

Exactly, I have been saying that in here for months. No ASX...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4994
    Exactly, I have been saying that in here for months. No ASX board would take a risk of that nature, due to the RH failure of not taking the gift of a lifetime (substantial commencement). It is now a stranded asset and dependent on government change in WA. I am not even sure why they keep talking about it in every quarterly report, no doubt the same bs paragraph about the EPA substantial commencement option will be in this quarterly too! 9 quarterly reports in a row now! Over 2 years!

Right now, odds are well in favour of Labor/Greens in WA. No surprise with the way the public are easily swayed and lied to, especially in relation to energy. They still haven't woken up to the fact that energy prices keep rising, but if the government sponsored mainstream media and the government themselves maintain their rhetoric that cheaper energy prices "are just around the corner" or there is "financial help on the way" the public will take it hook, line and sinker.

Another 4 years of Lake Maitland deposit limbo, no ASX board is going to take us over any time soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $32.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.5¢ 26.5¢ $50.00K 185.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 184185 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 5395 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.