TOE 9.09% 30.0¢ toro energy limited

Ann: Wiluna Uranium Project Update, page-52

1. 1,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    I don't think the market has yet fully grasped the sheer scale of the damage done to this company by this management. But, I suspect it's starting to get it. Sadly.

What took place in Jan 2022, the decision made by this management to deliberately walk away from the opportunity we had to win our license to mine, was a defining moment for this company. I believe, Jan 2022 was one of those fork-in-road moments. One path led to a mining permit, mine development and enormous wealth...the other led to a stranded asset, extreme uncertainty, and historic new lows for the share price.

Is this company sustainable, without the ability to develop our only deposit into a working mine, in a uranium boom? What will the share price be, if the market finally loses it's last remaining shred of hope? This is what I'm seeing happening happening now. And it terrifies me.

So, why are the instos, and large retail holders still protecting this management? It is clear to me that the market wants a new, and better, management team. It wants a clean slate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
-0.030(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $36.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.5¢ 29.5¢ $284.9K 939.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21000 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.