TOE 11.5% 29.0¢ toro energy limited

Calm down. Clearly you are very stressed right now.I apologised...

1. 1,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 428
    Calm down. Clearly you are very stressed right now.

I apologised to you, I said sorry, for stressing you out with my criticisms of RH and my criticisms of the various pump narratives on here. And I even offered to stop commenting for a while, out of respect for you.

Yet, you continue to attack me, and try to suck me back in to this tiresome, pointless fight. I don't eant to fight with you. Calm down.

You are coming across as mentally unstable now.

Something has clearly happened to you.

I have remained consistent throughout all my time on this platform. You are the one who has suddenly changed, you are now attacking me, attacking @coto...why??

If you now suddenly believe RH is great for this company, and that he has put Toro in an awesome situation, then you're nuts. Maybe you have multiple-petsonality disorder? Coz, that is not what you've been saying about RH in last few months.

As for your questions about why I bought back in...you know why. We've spoken about this several times already. GL (who is either a member of management, or associated with management) has asked me this twice as well, and I explained both times already. You want me to explain again?

So, despite you continuing to attack me, I will yet again offer to back down, and not post for a while. Clearly you are not well, either that, or GL has finally managed to worm himself into your brain with his little mind games.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.