WIN 0.00% 4.2¢ win metals ltd

The Butchers Creek mine is part of the Palm Springs gold project...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1190
    The Butchers Creek mine is part of the Palm Springs gold project in Western Australia. The Palm Springs Gold Project is located in the Hall Creek Orogen of Western Australia, about 30km from Halls Creek in the Kimberley region.Key points about Butchers Creek:Historical production: The Butchers Creek open pit gold mine historically produced 52,000 ounces of gold at an average grade of 2.1 grams per tonne.Mining cessation: Mining at Butchers Creek ceased in the late 1990s due to historically low gold prices at the time.Current status: The Butchers Creek mine is now part of Meteoric Resources' Palm Springs Gold Project, which the company acquired in 2020.Resource estimate: A significant portion of the Palm Springs project's mineral resource estimate is attributed to Butchers Creek. The Butchers Creek deposit contains:Indicated Resource: 1.9 Mt at 2.2 g/t gold for 139,000 ouncesInferred Resource: 3.3 Mt at 1.7 g/t gold for 180,000 ouncesExploration potential: Recent drilling by Meteoric Resources at Butchers Creek has confirmed thick mineralized gold zones, indicating potential for further resource expansion.The Palm Springs Gold Project, which includes Butchers Creek, covers a total area of more than 12,500 hectares and contains over 60 known gold occurrences outside of the Butchers Creek Mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WIN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.