KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

I jumped in today. Been researching DW8 for two weeks and I’m...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 744
    I jumped in today.
    Been researching DW8 for two weeks and I’m impressed. Dean is a massive tick for this company, he knows the industry inside out, and is very much on the ball. He has a vision and I think he will get there with his passion. I was lucky enough to talk to a company owner that has signed up with dw8, and he is very happy with what they are offering. He seemed as excited with it as Dean is, and was considering buying shares in dw8 himself, but I don’t know if he has yet. Early days I know with plenty more suppliers to sign up the wine industry, but I think there will eventually be a massive opportunity in the rest of the alcohol industry. Dw8 can eventually scale this up as they get bigger and improve services.
    With a messily 7 mill market cap there could be huge upside if things go dw8 way. In the end , I have become a shareholder because of the concept and technology and the confidence in Dean at the helm. Also one particular supplier that is very happy with the service and thinks it’s going to be a big winner.
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.