KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

for me its not so much that there is a readily accessible...

1. 524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    for me its not so much that there is a readily accessible customer base of end users of products such as the napkins, glassware et al, it also helps reinforce the one company, one invoice ideal. by offering incidental sales items to venues, not only do we make extra sales, but we also start to become THE place to order from.

If we offer just wine, then although we cover off the idea of ordering from one location for wine, venues still have to talk to other suppliers. if we can offer other items such as napkins, glassware, salt/pepper, soft drinks etc, then we become a one stop shop for venues to purchase from. ease of shopping and one invoice in total vs multiple suppliers and accounts. what venues may lose out on item prices, they gain in time spent doing accounts/receiving deliveries/ordering. obviously there are multiple different suppliers of the above items for venues, forming either a partnership with the main suppliers, or even setting up trade deals with key item suppliers could really change the way we are perceived in the market place.

In my opinion, if we can offer the above and venues start ordering these items via the DW8 platform, we will have suppliers beating a path to our door as they vie to have their items on the DW8 site.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.