WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Ann: Winmar acquires Lomero drill core and QA/QC data-WFE.AX, page-137

1. 27,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3270
    Not necessarily .

0.3c CR overhang being cleared / by coming out of under radar.

The project earn in rights remain with WFE , outside of if what directors need washing at some point.

I don't think that the penny has dropped there by those suggesting we should be priced at 0% ownership .

We have to spend the money anyway . As does any explorer paving it's way. And when we are done we may have a 2-3m oz resource .

How we pay for that ?

If I said to you that you had the rights to an 800koz resource and you had to raise eg 2m instalment , but that money will be used to prove up a 1.5m oz resource , and further later on raise more money to prove up a 2-3 moz resource . ? You don't think the valuation will be rising along the way ?

We have rights to earn in 800koz now in hand - irrespective or when we pay for it.

If I sell you my car for 6000 dollars but there is a gold bar in the back seat worth $100,000, do you think you will have any trouble raising the money ?

One question . Can the court case on individual directors diminish the rights for WFE shareholders for 800koz ?

While your waiting for the outcome on directors , the market will be valuing this on its merits with if necessary a director wash and irrespective - drill drill drill.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.