CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 27,745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3354
    Not necessarily .

0.3c CR overhang being cleared / by coming out of under radar.

The project earn in rights remain with WFE , outside of if what directors need washing at some point.

I don't think that the penny has dropped there by those suggesting we should be priced at 0% ownership .

We have to spend the money anyway . As does any explorer paving it's way. And when we are done we may have a 2-3m oz resource .

How we pay for that ?

If I said to you that you had the rights to an 800koz resource and you had to raise eg 2m instalment , but that money will be used to prove up a 1.5m oz resource , and further later on raise more money to prove up a 2-3 moz resource . ? You don't think the valuation will be rising along the way ?

We have rights to earn in 800koz now in hand - irrespective or when we pay for it.

If I sell you my car for 6000 dollars but there is a gold bar in the back seat worth $100,000, do you think you will have any trouble raising the money ?

One question . Can the court case on individual directors diminish the rights for WFE shareholders for 800koz ?

While your waiting for the outcome on directors , the market will be valuing this on its merits with if necessary a director wash and irrespective - drill drill drill.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.