ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Oh well, I assume you reply that person who I already put on ignore weeks ago and seems he continually put here the Court case which had been discussed Many times and again and again

let him talk down by himself and he could even do the same thing when sp at 1c, so why not put him by click ingnore button.....

What a waste of time and energy.....

Also, why people worrying the ownership of this Goldy project, we just need to get approval, then drill, upgrade from inferal to indicate through newly acquired datas, drill pay dirt and sp boom, then raise more funds at higher to expand resources, while WFE spend money on developing project, it gain more percentage of this project.......

Yesterday we have around 80m changed hands at 0.5c and only 10m choose to out, obviously some big and tight hands behind yesterday buying..... When people suspect DJM 0.3c selling account for yesterday, I doubt, because they don't even sell 20m at 0.2c in that 0.8c run.....

0.5c should be new strong base for WFE and it will steadily up and 0.6-0.7c wall will get break and gone gradually....

Next week will be middle of October and news could come soon and momentum will build up with every day pass....

Have a good weekend guys...
    Last edited by xindongzuitaohua: 07/10/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.