WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Ann: Winmar acquires Lomero drill core and QA/QC data-WFE.AX, page-173

1. 27,260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    So after asking the company about what happens if KDL worst case went under , Subsequent to the coviat comment - followed up with a quiry on the earn in protection . (If we say earn in 25% when KDL falls, where resides the remainder 70% criteria with the Spanish government ? As neither KDL or WFE has spent stage 2 etc)

From What I understand from the announced information KDL had to spend the 6m ,but KDL diamond focus that they have deferred the 6m to us for our earn in.

I mean that to me, would seem if there was any doubt in buyers minds overhanging KDL that the company should make clear its rights protection position , and not leave it to a HC poster to relay that information .

the reply I received was that they would look to make an announcement that addressed some of my questions on that subject.

Has there ever been a disclosure of the KDL directors court positions to WFE share holders or its ramifications ?

WFE should IMO make it transparent to the market their exposure or any ramifications . If we are indeed protected - that needs to be transparent . As my question has not yet been answered regarding protection of the earn in rights - I would caution until that is clarified.

I assumed that the Spanish government has WFE as the obliged 6m spender and to be 70% owner, but it needs clarifilying .

Mind you - we are talking about an extreme event .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.