WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

So after asking the company about what happens if KDL worst case...

1. 27,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3270
    So after asking the company about what happens if KDL worst case went under , Subsequent to the coviat comment - followed up with a quiry on the earn in protection . (If we say earn in 25% when KDL falls, where resides the remainder 70% criteria with the Spanish government ? As neither KDL or WFE has spent stage 2 etc)

From What I understand from the announced information KDL had to spend the 6m ,but KDL diamond focus that they have deferred the 6m to us for our earn in.

I mean that to me, would seem if there was any doubt in buyers minds overhanging KDL that the company should make clear its rights protection position , and not leave it to a HC poster to relay that information .

the reply I received was that they would look to make an announcement that addressed some of my questions on that subject.

Has there ever been a disclosure of the KDL directors court positions to WFE share holders or its ramifications ?

WFE should IMO make it transparent to the market their exposure or any ramifications . If we are indeed protected - that needs to be transparent . As my question has not yet been answered regarding protection of the earn in rights - I would caution until that is clarified.

I assumed that the Spanish government has WFE as the obliged 6m spender and to be 70% owner, but it needs clarifilying .

Mind you - we are talking about an extreme event .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.