WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

What does that tell you about the discussions being held behind...

1. 2,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 536
    What does that tell you about the discussions being held behind closed doors?

This to me indicates there is a very genuine plan in play here, and any residual doubts I had about JB however small they may have been have been even further reduced as I think Airguide carry with them a great deal of respect and are not going to partner up with bad management or companies.

The relationship formed by JB and Airguide is going to be significant IMO for more than just WFE (not trying to cross promote just talking generally about the positives here). When a certain person from Airguide is no longer bound by a certain conflict of interest in the DRC, one wonder if they will be freed up to assist the other companies/projects too.

From an Airguide perspective, there is a very real opportunity to further leverage themselves in the DRC here, and well and truly cement themselves as front runners in this space and that puts them in a great position for the future of DRC business activities. And they have teamed with JB to do this.... Am I getting too excited? Someone please calm me down before I start spending money I don't have to top up lol.

All IMO - I'm far from an expert on these things, but I have a fantastic feeling about where this is all heading

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.