WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

A lot of chatter about MC today. I don't understand why so many...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    A lot of chatter about MC today.

I don't understand why so many are carrying on about the market cap.

I might have a simplistic view but imo the MC doesn't mean anything to overseas investors who have to buy on market to take a big position before the acquisition announcement.

I think us 'Aussies' forget how much wealth is offshore that can flood into our market. ASX stocks are small fish and small value compared with other exchanges, why would the Chinese or Europeans care about our silly MC.

Like I said I might be simplistic but I don't think Chinese that are in the know and want to buy big give a stuff about the MC.

Anyone who thinks that ML isn't fully aware and hasn't done full DD on the acquisition and doesn't have parties in the know are kidding themselves.

ML obviously can't disclose anything due to insider trading but fans in the DRC would be aware of his movements and sophs would be aware if they missed a valuable raise and Chinese would know if there is large $$$ to be made in the future.

The wording of the acquisition sounds like they already have solid Cobalt targets hit and know what is in the ground already so gravy train is already loading imo.

Yes a lot of investors don't want to invest not knowing what they are buying but the writing is on the wall in this case as far as I'm concerned.

891 mil in volume and a 150% green close tells me big money taking positions doesn't give a stuff about the MC.

I still give myself the 'newbie' title and still have a lot to learn but have to say WFE is now not a standard ASX stock and the MC can't be compared with the standard ASX line of thinking.

1.5c seems to be the sweet spot and I'm expecting to see more accumulation at that level in coming weeks.

All speculation and happy to be wrong and learn some stuff or be right and earn some stuff.

imo
    gltah
    Last edited by PinkDiamonds: 21/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.