WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

re: Ann: Winmar Pro Rata Non-renounceable Rig... Hi Famoso,Any...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 168 Posts.
    re: Ann: Winmar Pro Rata Non-renounceable Rig... Hi Famoso,

Any shares taken up in an entitlement should automatically be credited on the issue date to the same HIN (for a broker account like CMC Markets etc) or ISN (non broker sponsored).

I imagine we might see a pull back in the short term, but how long this lasts - who knows?

One recent example that comes to mind that bounced quickly back post CR is BCC (have a look at the chart for the last month). Another that hasn't bounced back is PEK. Just two examples I can think of to demonstrate different reactions.

I like pro-rata rights issues from the perspective that it gives current investors a chance to participate (or not) in proportion to whatever their current 'skin in the game'. In a SPP, often there are just a few different possible amounts that any holder can subscribe to, regardless of the number of shares they hold, which seems less equitable to me. And if a CR is just through a placement to "sophisticated investors", the little guys don't even get a chance.

A rights issue is always a good time to review where you think a company is at, and how it fits with your investment objectives. So whether or not to subscribe will be a different choice for everyone, depending on circumstances.

I will be taking up my entitlement, but DYOR.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.