WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Ann: Winmar to seek Dual Listing on London Stock Exchange, page-112

1. 4,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1332
    His true colours on display here...opportunistic repeat posts from a non-holder who apparently believes all of us are in deep and about to go bust....far from the truth..it’s called “diversification” and also “accepting ones own decisions for investing at this end of the market”....more and more the real agenda and identity of misleading is being exposed for what it is...not truth but manipulation...how many times have we refocused you as to why we are here...the “cobalt production unique real estate story”...attempting the unimaginable “first ASX cobalt producer relisting with “supply/plant/sale business...no-one expected that the ASX would stand in the way with such Vitriol...but remember that’s the GAME...expect the unexpected when you enter this end of the market...Nothing to worry about if you act with the best intentions...the problem is that you clearly don’t...you have been misleading at every juncture...let be spell it out for you..the END GAME is nigh and hats off to a Mgmt here who at least is a couple of steps ahead as opposed to a few poor run companies I’ve had the experience of participating in....but alas like any MAN I dusted myself off and move on....part of the journey remember...SOON END GAME

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.