CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8584
    @Mutley8 ..........
    Labour costs are also low in Namibia where CLA hope to operate, but I agree with you....."Australian companies like CLA that will likely not make it"

Other costs like royalties, transport, power are also more expensive than in Australia, plus logistics time frames seem to be forever. Basically swings and roundabouts, you save some money here, it costs a bit more there.
    You would think that WFE could provide the market with some costings after over 9 months of working on this.
    Hence my suggestion from earlier that if the company had just organised a DFS to be done on the project, while having an option on the plant, supply contracts etc, it would have moved forward much more quickly, without having to be in suspension.

What is wrong with getting independent experts to write all the necessary reports?? The company is going to need them anyway for the prospectus. As I stated earlier, the gung ho approach of just changing directions, without the independent advice, is what is keeping your money tied up in a suspended stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.