WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Ann: Winmar to seek Dual Listing on London Stock Exchange, page-364

1. 4,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1332
    Yes the bad karma has made its way to the bad soul game players here IMO....but who am I to judge....ultimately the right hand man of God will decide what actually resides in the heart....as for WFE this is my last post until we here directly from mgmt on results of the "advanced OFFTAKE and funding negotiations"....reality is that it has taken far too long and IMO the Chinese players as usual have the ascendancy in light of the commodity price manipulations (current cobalt price and macro conditions) which makes me start thinking we are experiencing profitability squeeze as part of the deal possibly rendering it unworkable.....I could come up with a number of options myself on way forward but I'm not running this ship and as others alluded to we are at the mercy of our leadership as it relates to our investment
    ...now I think they started off here back in good old 2018 when the coablt price was at it's peak and yes if ASX didn't hit us with that chp1 and 3 right where the sun don't shine we would have made an absolute motza here but don't we just love the regulators....there are rules and we were attracted to the trail blazing/ambitious nature of this cobalt endeavor which was put into a spin unexpectedly by the higher authority....nothing wrong with the project or leadership IMO at the time but yes the Risk mgmt of the endeavour was probably underestimated.....I just love the human psychie which in times of great joy basis in their glory but when the chips are down plays the blame game....if you invested in this market or here you have only yourself to blame....this end by its very nature is 'speculative'....yeah that's why they call it "speculative investment"....now right now we wait on THE OUTCOME....personally I've diversified so happy with money I'm making on gold, crypto, cyber and other things and IMO (This is not financial advice) best to diversify both in stock and sector and not be sector specific.

Not sure how this one will end up but 'part of the journey is the end'.....I would have rather seen us go after USA or Europe for the OFFTAKE....as China is a manipulative beast....but Airguide are comfortable dealing this end....IMO IF WE DON'T GET THE RIGHT OFFTAKE TERMS DIDTCH THE COBALT PROJECT, SELL IRON ORE, AND START WITH A FRESH SLATE HOPEFULLY RECAPITALISED

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.