WR1 3.09% 83.5¢ winsome resources limited

considering your comments on here after you messaged me...

1. 2,852 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3753
    Cathode inventories released 3weeks ago from China data seem to have been the sentiment driver. Unfortunately that data is impossible to verify or qualify, production of salts apparently does not match production/inventory.

Yes, CFTF changes on 25 June, currently minimal funding available, and far worse than a month ago. I have heard beyond FTF, general insto, soph investment is difficult across numerous sectors. Those in commodities who are funded for the next 6months-12months are in prime position. Those looking raise for production, pre production have issues. Exploration is dead imo for the next 6months.

We its all crap, the only person who seemed to know anything was good old bill who seemed to be 24hours ahead of us. ASX/ASIC have the ability to get data and cross reference within hours. Its easy investigative work and i spent years doing it. If any large holder was made aware then dumped I hope they end up getting what is deserved. I have been over and over the data in the 2-3weeks prior, and it was brokers only dumping, UBS, Finclear and Argonaut. The rest is trivia so stop talking crap.
    considering your comments on here after you messaged me elsewhere, quite disgusted with your behavior. Considering quite a few know who you are, and your socalled connections, your comments are a complete breach of this website guidelines. I would have thought from your history with other online media commentators you would be aware of the WA defamation laws. https://www.gotocourt.com.au/civil-law/wa/defamation/. this might help.

@readyaimfire should also be more than concerned that he visits Fremantle Local Court again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.5¢
Change
0.025(3.09%)
Mkt cap ! $159.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 86.0¢ 81.0¢ $797.4K 954.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 14950 83.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 42552 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.