WR1 0.66% 76.5¢ winsome resources limited

That's right. LRC aren't a charitable organisation or a bunch of...

1. 7,351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1091
    That's right. LRC aren't a charitable organisation or a bunch of mugs. I'm sure they do a thorough analysis of risk/reward before handing out cash and obviously liked what they saw in WR1. I like to compare with CXO because I was a shareholder there for five years and therefore know a lot about their lithium project. At this point in time they have less than 10Mt in reserve status but even that's enough to sustain a very profitable operation at current spodumene prices for a few years while they either discover more resources for themselves or else acquire someone else's from operating profits. So I then look at our situation and conclude that as long as drilling can define at least as much as 10Mt there should be no reason why it won't be a similar success story. In fact, with the apparent shallow nature of what's so far been discovered it compares very favourably with CXO's quite deep, narrow resource that requires something like a 13:1 strip ratio open pit operation + deeper underground mining. The other thing I like is the location, on the doorstep of the US who look set to provide a huge market for EV batteries. In short, I think that if/once good drilling assays get put on the board and an initial resource estimate is posted this company will be swooped upon just as other lithium companies have been over the past twelve months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
76.5¢
Change
0.005(0.66%)
Mkt cap ! $164.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
76.5¢ 78.0¢ 74.5¢ $493.9K 651.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43997 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.0¢ 10476 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.