WR1 1.99% $1.23 winsome resources limited

I agree. A little more detail in that regard would have been...

1. 7,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1074
    I agree. A little more detail in that regard would have been good. The whole thing with this company is that it requires trust that we have a high quality management team who are steadily progressing towards development, full of confidence but oblivious to the downward movements of the SP. If we have that we continue to hold and if we're right we'll be rewarded in due course. However, it's become quite apparent that the market doesn't particularly appreciate this sort of scenario and thus our SP has stagnated for months, even though solid company progress has ensued. Punters want a steady stream of outstanding assay results and serious investors want a MRE (as well). Our spasmodic assay results - which have been largely very good but not of the PMT or AZS proportions that capture imaginations - have for six months only fueled the ambitions of the trading fraternity. Hopefully, though, things will change either through a series of truly outstanding new assays and/or the release of a compelling MRE in the next few months. Until then it looks as though we'll have to wear the consequences of the fallen lithium price and the tag of being an undervalued company compared to peers. GL1 seems to be in the same boat as us and no doubt their shareholders are equally frustrated that they can't get back to their high water mark around $3.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.23
Change
-0.025(1.99%)
Mkt cap ! $239.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.27 $1.22 $330.9K 266.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29462 $1.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.24 3099 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.46am 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.24
  Change
-0.025 ( 0.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.25 $1.25 $1.23 31130
Last updated 11.51am 15/05/2024 ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.