WR1 0.66% 76.5¢ winsome resources limited

I haven't refilled and I've only sold a tiny bit at over $1.80....

1. 1,692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 813
    I haven't refilled and I've only sold a tiny bit at over $1.80. I was close to letting a few more go, but hole 043 came in the nick of time. I continue to hold a large core holding. So long as the Jamar resource looks like its expanding, then I'll continue to hold. I may take a little bit more off the table depending on what future announcements say and/or whether I think WR1 has run ahead of itself. I accumulated the bulk of the stock I hold sub 50c on that first pullback after the first discovery announcement. I was lucky that it was an announcement that was non-compliant with ASX listing rules besides being littered with dyslexic errors, typos and stuff ups. So while others hesitated or took their gains, I was loading up on the basis of the 005 photo below (which has spod everywhere). I also topped up in the low 80s on the pullback after the first CR. I haven't increased my holdings since then. Over time, I will naturally decrease my holdings as part of the management of the portfolio of spec stocks I hold. Biggest risk for me with WR1 is the green management WR1 has. Hopefully the new Chairman can get them into line and they can start making some solid decisions. Who can ever forget that decision they made last year to buy PWN stock (which is geographically no where near Jamar) and to not buy up the land around Jamar. That decision was obviously not the smartest. I said it at the time, yet everybody attacked me. No bother to me, as I hold XTT and MD instead of topping up more on WR1 had they acquired the land around Jamar.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5028/5028082-40059f7dc0c0fa945f02c8b533ebc77e.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
76.5¢
Change
0.005(0.66%)
Mkt cap ! $164.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
76.5¢ 78.0¢ 74.5¢ $493.9K 651.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43997 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.0¢ 10476 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.