WR1 6.85% 68.0¢ winsome resources limited

Ann: Winsome to raise up to A$60m to accelerate Canadian projects, page-327

1. 4,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3768
    Oh well, very good reaction, without checking facts. I am not surprised. In my post I had talked about that reaction only.
    Just because I post some where. it doesn't mean I am heavily into it. And I am very transparent. I write when I buy, at price, and I write when I sell at price - within a day or so.
    If you read thru my posts, I have repeatedly said that I exited nearly all my positions in late January when I saw that SP 500 the level 4100 will not hold. Every second day I write that. I still hold some shares, but mostly a small amount for CR purposes. But yesterday and today I bought some - because I am looking for a bounce - but not much. i am still playing with an oil/gas stock though. See my post from today :
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/sya-daily-report.7085637/page-3#post-66828340
    Have a read thru my posts and if you don't get that feel, I am happy to stand for it. Even if I fail, it does not take away from what I said. You can enjoy the sunshine and I know most holders will want a statement like you. So its all right. There is no right or wrong. No one knows what's going to happen next. Discrediting me will not change anything, a month back when I wrote, same tactics was used and we are down 20%. I understand its just not WR1, many other stocks are down - but discrediting is a habit of ignorance. I still wish you well and hope most of your stocks do well. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
68.0¢
Change
-0.050(6.85%)
Mkt cap ! $147.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
73.0¢ 73.0¢ 68.0¢ $388.7K 552.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8049 68.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
70.0¢ 12950 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.