WR1 6.85% 68.0¢ winsome resources limited

Ann: Winsome to raise up to A$60m to accelerate Canadian projects, page-348

1. 2,915 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3854
    I take the wording slightly differently than your interpretation. but that is the fun of debating exploration companies. The great thing is though, with Jamar we are no longer just a exploration company. Wr1 will mine both deposits and become a tier 1 company.

The 3mt at Cancet imo is economical even if nothing else was found on the Cancet claims, it becomes a company maker for wr1.
    Miners being able to provide great quality course spodumene is rare. This was debated at length on the latest RK equity Vid, free fallin, and it will be in great demand by numerous converters if mined as DSO. Premium DSO for 3mt at US 5000 PerMt is 1.5billion in revenue.

Currently the 3mt sits as a "blob" on the surface and CE has stated numerous times that if he "Cant get it out of the ground for at least US500 per tonne he should be shot", at the moment the 3mt, may not/is not a long term company maker, it is however the basis for minimal dilution, exploration costs, capital purchases and most importantly the Capex for a Sc6 Conversion plant for the 100mt that will come from Jamar. Essentially the 3mt at current DSO prices provides 1billion in cash that wr1 can use for Adina.

That 1 billion is also subject to the 40% tax credits provided by the Canadian government for exploration. Some creative accountants I am sure will be involved to make best use of the profit from Cancet.

I am sure/positive Cancet has more than 3mt. LTH know Cancet has not been drilled to depth towards the north, most new and old holders know that the gravity survey shows no exploration holes along the strike highlighted.

A boulder was identified in 2018 by MTC to the east of the Cancet "blob". This boulder happens to align to the end of where the gravity survey ends eastward. From Adina/Jamar and the success that Wr1 have had at hitting pegmatite from the gravity survey on the Adina claim, I am sure that data at Cancet is correct and we have 1.8klm of strike length with only 600m really drilled for the 3mt.

Lots of news to look forward to over the next few months.

Be patient. Demand isnt going anywhere for lithium. wr1 will be a tier 1 company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
68.0¢
Change
-0.050(6.85%)
Mkt cap ! $147.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
73.0¢ 73.0¢ 68.0¢ $388.7K 552.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8049 68.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
70.0¢ 12950 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.