WR1 6.85% 68.0¢ winsome resources limited

Ann: Winsome to raise up to A$60m to accelerate Canadian projects, page-350

1. 3,188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1586
    Well said Helios. I still remember all the excitement that was built around DEG and CHN in their early stages of their discoveries. They had a brief period of Covid downturn but they kept the drill rigs going and kept pushing ahead. I suppose they also had the luxury of massive monetary stimulus and easy money flowing from central banks during the Covid period, coupled with no significant increase in labour costs and not needing to deal with supply/labour shortages, which in a way helped their share price.

But back to our discussions. CE has no choice but to be careful of what he says in the interviews, as he has to avoid getting into trouble with the ASX and relevant authorities as no new results have been announced to the market. But he seems confident as hell as he would’ve seen the drill cores, reviewed the gravity survey and like what he saw, otherwise he would not even be using the words “would be”, assuming etc like what Dandelion has pointed out. Andy Beckwith from DEG used similar language in interviews during the early phase of discovery. His non-stop smirkings, rather than assay results, was enough for me to buy more at 30 cents.

Sometimes facial expression and body language tells you more than a 1000 assay results and I like what I saw with WR1.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
68.0¢
Change
-0.050(6.85%)
Mkt cap ! $147.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
73.0¢ 73.0¢ 68.0¢ $388.7K 552.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8049 68.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
70.0¢ 12950 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.