WR1 8.15% 73.0¢ winsome resources limited

Ann: Winsome to raise up to A$60m to accelerate Canadian projects, page-408

1. 4,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3768
    Just a update as I have been writing weekly.
    I did pick up stocks at average 138 and still holding. Earlier in the week I wrote about my buy here on another thread where I was discussing double bottoms and mentioned my buy of WR1 in that regard.
    WR1 did make double bottom of exactly 50% retrace at 126. I was looking for signs if it would go lower, as I was thinking it could go towards 110-120, but next day when it looked good, I bought a few times to average 138. So I picked 10% more than bottom, but at that time I was more sure of a rise and a possible bottom. As I have mentioned few times, I have always wanted to have WR1 as holding, so it was good to get back.
    As I have been saying all year round, WR1 is a very good stock. Fortunately all my involvement has been positive for last 1 year, as is to be expected as it is on rise. It also validates my theory that it has very wild swings, more than 10 % in a day, and much more for swing trading up to weeks. I know most are long termers and don't like when I use term trade, so please ignore it,but it's true - it has much bigger swings than other Li stocks and I follow 73 ASX Li stocks.
    Next week can be interesting. If the rise continues, it can blast past 250. But first step is to get over round psychological number of 200. Around 215-220 is the number where I expect to find some resistance, next is 230 so will be watching closely there for any action. After that blue sky. Downside, we have knocked around 165 now - I will be watching if we breach that.
    Overall its looking very good. It has done its down journey. Reminds me of when it went into 90s after doing around 140. So it has repeated its pattern - I follow patterns in trading and like it when it is repeated and sometimes act on it. I did the same last time, hopefully its a good one again this time. I know there are lot of long term and committed holders. For most it does not matter, these patterns, swings, etc. And it should not. Because eventually a good stock will give a good return. But I like to play sometimes. Hope it plays your way. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.