WR1 1.89% 52.0¢ winsome resources limited

Good on you, you are the champion - the best ever. I didn't...

1. 4,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3881
    Good on you, you are the champion - the best ever. I didn't think I was playing a game of who is the best, oh well, we always loved that as kids.
    My last post to you regarding this. You can continue to reply.
    But why am I not surprised by your comment? Because I remember even last time you had something nasty to say. In fact I was expecting another one from you - its so predictable. Last time you used some unpleasantry words as well. So its nice to see some improvement in the reply that one doesn't need to stoop very low. I like it. Keep it up. We all grow.
    We are all here to share our views. Some we may like, others not so much. At least we can have etiquette to behave in a positive manner. If every one behaves like you, we will be discussing less of stocks and spend more time bickering on unnecessary things - though it may give pleasure to a few. So these peurile talks can just give momentary pleasure.
    I do 1 post in 3 months. You may be doing 10 to 20 posts in a day. So if I have to say something, I will say that in one post. How hard it is to not understand that?. If you don't like it, just ignore. Not very difficult. .
    I follow and read WR1 because it has always been good to me. I like the stock. It has got the potential. But I also know it is played a lot. And I mean it - a lot. 10/15% in a day, 20/25% in a week or two, 30/50% in few months. That's a fact. There are people who control this price. They have done it for a long time, once we crossed 80c. There is no change in that part. The volatility. Its best to accept it till something changes. For those long term, its all noise - it will get to something good in distant future. But for others who like to play, may be an opportunity to play this volatility. We all know that fundamental is not changing in big way from day to day and week to week (unless there is an announcement). So why is that volatility? Why does it rise 100% and fall 50%, and does it again? Think about it. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $112.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
53.5¢ 54.0¢ 50.5¢ $187.4K 364.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19801 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 2578 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.