I doubt it very much that the WA's Supreme Court will go after...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    I doubt it very much that the WA's Supreme Court will go after WISE for what they owe us. In the end, it will be up to us to chase them and see if we can get any money out of them.

We might be able to drag them through the Court once again if we fail but, if they haven't got any money, well as they say...TUFF.....

As for the shares they own in PLV, well it all depends on whoever actually own them and if they have been encumbered by, or transferred to, a third party or not. In this case SS&T????

We mighty be lucky to get what they own in the way of the 50% of Cockatoo though, but even that I find it hard to believe it will happen. I believe that they will/could approach it in the way that any money owed to us it will have to come out from their share of the profits from any of the mining the JV will be able to make in the future, but that IMO is the only thing that we can be aiming for at the moment.

At the same time, we might be lucky to get some money out of Silver fish but, at this stage of the game, me, personally, I wouldn't count on that one either. God only knows, we might be lucky just for once and succeed there.
    The point that I would chase/pursue IMO, was to find out as to who authorised for that shipment of ore to leave, and as to how it was ever allowed to leave our waters without getting payment first, and then prosecute that party in order to enforce our rights of payment.

Nevertheless some good news have finally come our way. Lets hope that they will continue. It will be a good New Year present to us all if they do.

Cheers to all and a happy, healthy, and a prosperous New Year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.