ST you wrote: ""(There is no chance PLV and WISE could ever work...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ST you wrote:

""(There is no chance PLV and WISE could ever work together and i doubt Watpac would mine with WISE in the picture,)""

True. But the fact is that, until we have an Administrator in place, (And we have one here), the Administrator will have all the saying in the running of the show. No one else.

Don't forget that we are a Public Company here and where the Administrator has been appointed with the blessings of the Court.

It will then be up to him/them to come up with something where he will convince them to relinquish their 50% share of the Cockatoo JV, and to pay for the money they owe to the JV. (Yes IMHO they owe the money to the JV, not to us).

As to how he will be able to achieve that, (especially when they have no money to pay for anything), and without them putting up a fight, that I don't know. Hence why I've suggested that it may have to come out from their share of the profits from the mining of the Cockatoo JV.

Finally, none of us really know if their 50% of the Cockatoo JV has been encumbered to a third party too, or not. I suppose the Administrator will be able to find out that part too.

IMHO, it is the biggest mess that I have ever heard of, and, as to how it has been allowed to happen and end up in that way, we will never know. Someone though, and IMO, should be held accountable for all that.

After all, haven't we been paying some big money to someone to look after all that part of the equation, and our interests.??
    And what about full disclosure.?? Has that part of the regulation been properly and fully adhered to.?

That I don't know. But, can you or others tell me.??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.