Whatever ST. I don't want to argue with you as IMO it is a waste...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Whatever ST.

I don't want to argue with you as IMO it is a waste of time on my part to explain to you and sundries on how the corporation law works. Your first paragraph in reply to my post saying that you don't care, is the real case in point.

I have only tried to share what I know about something that many here may not be aware of. That is what HC is all about. Most importantly I have never got personal with you nor anyone else.

But, it is like leading the horse to water and failing to make him drink and, IMO, it's being like this all along even when things were travelling good with PLV.

As for being rude, (besides getting personal like you have just done towards me, which I have never done this to you), well mate what can I say asides from "the pot calling the kettle black".

As for me bringing the case of Kagara up, it was just done to try and explain what happened with another company that found itself in the same position as PLV are in now, and to make everyone aware of what could be happening to us at some stage or another of proceedings should things turn sour. Nothing drastic nor any attempt at baiting anyone because I, like many others following these threads, I am at a loss with PLV in a very very big way.

Good luck mate. Period!!!

End of argument from me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.