Ann: WISE SUPREME COURT PROCEEDINGS DISMISSED, page-24

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    As they say, the cows will always/eventually come home for the milking. Just give then time.

And this time is not different than others before. You came home telling it the way it is. That you are at a loss like the rest of us. Something that you were denying before when you questioned me.

As for the sarcastic and patronising part about me, well from which pulpit did that sound come from.??

As for blocking me, that is the usual when one wants to bury his head in the sand, after being caught out telling something which was misleading, and when there are no real answers to another's post.

You can bury your head in the sand as much as you like, but it will never change the position we are in with PLV at the present time.

We are in a real mess even if you are no willing to admit it. PERIOD!!!

Will we ever get out of it.??? That I don't know. All I know is, that our chances are very very minimal/small indeed.

All I hoped for, is that, if they will end up in liquidation, it won't take them years to get to that stage for, until we get a letter telling us to write off our losses, none of us will be able to write any losses off for tax purposes..........Not legally anyway.

And don't forget that Receivers/Managers, Administrators, and Liquidators they charge an absolute fortune, and they have the blessings of the Courts too.

Cheers and have a good one.
    Last edited by buddy134: 08/01/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.