WZR 3.33% 3.1¢ wisr limited

I think you are missing the whole point; of course they are...

1. 6,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 594

I think you are missing the whole point; of course they are into making money just looking at the increasing revenues over the years.

Social values in today’s society, now that the Millennials and Gen Z are on the scene both in the work force and as customers social values means a heap.If you have happy workers then you have more productive work workforce, if you have happy customers you get referrals and repeats.

An example of a company that failed to adapt to the 21st century is Collection House, they ruled with an iron fist and now wearing the consequences and having to adapt to the social values thing so that they can dig their way out of a very large hole.

By selling the fact they are creating social value they are building interest in the company from persons that are into social value, which is huge in today’s society, it’s a good thing in today’s world. Their figures are impressive in this current minefield (covid), and that is what will bring in the bacon, the social value is the top dressing.

They appear to have addressed the Covid factor pretty well, a credit to management and I guess that is also part of the social values building. Yes there has been an increase in losses due to temporary measures of working the company through the covid period; plus a 1 of share based compensation of 6mil and 4 mil for expected credit loss, however things are already starting to move forward such as border openings etc.They also stated that they have low exposure to risky credit and already seeing improvements.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2506/2506956-59df6b5eaa62924e2bb65bbce245dc2d.jpg

Last edited by kipper57: 26/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $42.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $40.75K 1.350M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 229306 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 1190559 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.