WZR 3.57% 2.7¢ wisr limited

(Apologies for many errors above , i am posting only quickly...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3167
    (Apologies for many errors above , i am posting only quickly from my phone . *And was off - topic— though about fundamentals behind success, which lead to highly positive charting pictures. )

Background to a company must be good .
    Wisr have a good product . Fill an important niche- provide good alternatives to the banks , as needed .
    WZR hopefully are executing well .

Really it is about aiming to be simple, very good product , and effective.

To invest also in a company not providing or trying to provide something really really complicated - unless you also understand it very well and ready to be patient. More akin to a simple startup rather than a high stakes resources explorer- if was in resources field .
    ( or aka not trying set up a global new crypto exchange platform in finance , or the equivalent of a mesoblast in medical . A Wisr- instead of a new bank ; a Polynovo- instead of a Mesoblast. )
    Overall looking for far less difficulties , far less money requirements , virtually no offices and no complicated facility setups to be needed.
    That the company can partner with existing networks to execute aims - to success . Gain previously highly successful executives from former much larger corporations. People who are respected.

WZR too - Obviously a lot of costs with staff , marketing and development teams as build - but the platform is worth it , and replicable across regions and areas , and staff training processes predictable ,& it is not really complicated .
    It’s all relevant- across to , as tinhat illustrates - a similar chart picture of a very successful other much bigger company now chart , that also started from humble good beginnings .
    (Just happened to be a biomedical company - but a financial platform and company can also be likewise exponential growth once gets going . )
    So it’s interesting. I am grateful for the illustration. And my field is health not finance

I bought WZR - to me is good needed innovation in loans ,& financial.
    As with other spheres , I like competition to the big corporations who have taken obscene profits and controlled , and been the solution forced on everyone for decades. The corporations are bloated , lacked enough innovation, entrenched protecting existing products and profits. Can lack enough really inspired , talented , brilliant innovative people who can get in and go with paradigm shift changes and treatments/ products .

Good corollary. Appreciated. All the best .

Last edited by Aqua65: 17/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $37.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $8.691K 320.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 188529 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 299956 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.40pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.