HHR 8.33% 0.7¢ hartshead resources nl

Gotta, I know one of those people was just a desperate long-term...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Gotta, I know one of those people was just a desperate long-term holder grasping at straws to average down on his massive current paper losses, hoping something will come of it in the end, if only to reach 3 cents to break even and slowly back away having learned his lessons about investing in micro-small companies.

I was looking again at their latest releases, and do understand why they pulled out of Jany based on $20 oil barrel prices. Talk about the worst possible perfect storm to decimate a stock's hopes. Now is the question of what they will do with the ~$2MM : Option 1, they haven't released the GAS pressure results and haven't ruled out going back into Siciny for the 21 square meters of conventional gas at the shallower Rotliegendes depth; Option 2, going after a new Rotliegendes Gas well at Rawicz North, but how much additional CR would they need on top of their $2MM to pull that off and could they get a CR in this economy (plus Option 2b of perhaps conning JKA shareholders to pony up the funds); Option 3, sitting on their cash until Q3-ish when they get word they have won some of the 7 bids in South North Sea and wait for the Oil prices and economy to get better and launch a CR to go back into those existing wells and pump out what the previous owners left behind; or Option 4 <someone-insert-something-viable-here-to-give-me-hope> ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.