HHR 0.00% 0.7¢ hartshead resources nl

Gotta, I know one of those people was just a desperate long-term...

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Gotta, I know one of those people was just a desperate long-term holder grasping at straws to average down on his massive current paper losses, hoping something will come of it in the end, if only to reach 3 cents to break even and slowly back away having learned his lessons about investing in micro-small companies.

I was looking again at their latest releases, and do understand why they pulled out of Jany based on $20 oil barrel prices. Talk about the worst possible perfect storm to decimate a stock's hopes. Now is the question of what they will do with the ~$2MM : Option 1, they haven't released the GAS pressure results and haven't ruled out going back into Siciny for the 21 square meters of conventional gas at the shallower Rotliegendes depth; Option 2, going after a new Rotliegendes Gas well at Rawicz North, but how much additional CR would they need on top of their $2MM to pull that off and could they get a CR in this economy (plus Option 2b of perhaps conning JKA shareholders to pony up the funds); Option 3, sitting on their cash until Q3-ish when they get word they have won some of the 7 bids in South North Sea and wait for the Oil prices and economy to get better and launch a CR to go back into those existing wells and pump out what the previous owners left behind; or Option 4 <someone-insert-something-viable-here-to-give-me-hope> ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $4.498K 735.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 13612177 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 6393038 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.53pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.