SRL 2.52% 58.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

Ann: Withdrawal of AGM Resolution, page-19

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    I think a lot of people here need to think bigger picture and perhaps why they (management) were going for a consolidation. IMO it makes complete sense to consolidate shares as this will increase the SP enough to then allow a split of the water business from the minerals.

I for one would be holding my shares in the water business because I think it is some great tech but in saying that, the water side needs a management team that are as concentrated on winning projects and generating revenue just as the mining side is with gaining finance and getting Sunrise built. A focussed management team for each business IMO will equate to greater shareholder value which I’m all for.

Also need to think from an investor who is going to finance Sunrise, whether it is a car manufacturer or a filthy rich individual like Twiggy Forrest (who would be a great partner IMO), they may not want to get involved in the water tech....

Just my opinion but I was quite disappointed seeing that the consolidation has been cancelled for now as it could have been the start of several progressions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.