SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Ann: Withdrawal of Cleansing Notice, page-93

1. 140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Heard from C.Northwood today. Although frustrating I’m sure he actually sounded very positive and I got the impression from the way he talked this will eventually become just a thing in the past. He continued mainly about the fact that the business which is the main reason for starting this company is actually really going well and growing with much positivity about the plans for the future and current status.

Purposely not using my reasearch and facts and numbers or share price because that’s not why I’m commenting to argue those points. Looking at my thoughts from communication with C.Northwood and months of reading almost every post on here:

The biggest tool for those opposed to Isignthis isn’t analysing the facts and trying to disprove or prove numbers, as the only ones who can legally do that are the regulating bodies. But the biggest problem seems to be trying to side track thoughts and emotion of holders/potential holders away from the amazing growth this company has had, the growth they are having and the future prospects they will have. It’s a game of psychology. So even if someone doesn’t prove anything with their terrible analysis protocols, it still creates a mood that J.Karantzis must be panicking or stressed about it and the company is all focussed on the court case.

This is their biggest tool, distraction to try and create fear in holders minds when in reality when communicating with those who are at the helm, they don’t appear to be like that. They’re still a business. I still hear from them “although frustrating, we are still positive about the business because it’s actually growing very well”. So although as fun as it may be to time and time again prove wrong with the numbers and facts those claiming Isignthis is a fraud, don’t let it change the mood of what is actually going on behind the scenes. A business to help crack down on the things of life like money laundering and potentially being able to contribute to catching those who abuse children. I don’t think any one of us here when it came to it would let business and money come in the way of this disgusting activity. I like competition amongst companies in this area, because it’ll drive each company to do better and to be better to lessen the numbers of this happening around the world. The hiccup here is whether either of these companies are breaking laws to get ahead in that race. I have had a good laugh at comments over the last few months from both sides as I love banter. But trust your research, your past experience looking into the company and keep your head high because that’s what those at the front are doing. Regardless of outcome we are locked in for now. Remember you own shares in one of the best growth stocks this year and I’m positive a lot more years to come. I will be a shareholder in this for a long time myself.

This comment is not research or investment or financial advice. Just my opinion from the facts I have analysed on a personal level.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.