CDE 0.00% 0.1¢ codeifai limited

JH has 2 entities under his control and if you look at their...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    JH has 2 entities under his control and if you look at their Annual Reports figuring out what they each had at the start of each year, what they received during the year such as when converting JH's loans to shares, or paying for shares such as at the time of the $2m CR in 2023, and then look at their shareholdings at the end of the year, it is very clear that JH has traded/sold off shares held (I don't think he would have gone out and bought shares on the open market). Sure, it's circumstantial but if he hadn't sold/divested his holding of YPB's shares, his holdings of shares would be much higher.

You will also note that in each of the 4C quarterly announcements, they report as payments of amounts to JH as part of his remuneration package agreement. It varies, and March quarter 2024 was $12k, but other quarters have been as much as $35k. I would believe these are outside of his monthly salary taken as cash.

IMO, JH stands to lose the most if YPB goes belly up-so he is forced to dip into his own pocket to keep YPB afloat, when other sources of funding in recent times has been so difficult to attract. As another thought, the $293k YPB had as cash and cash equivalents at the start of this quarter should be all gone by now. Watch it-JH will have to dip into his pocket to stay solvent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.641M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $1.2K 1.2M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 128471948 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 85662287 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.