UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

It blows my mind that people think this announcement is bad...

1. 20 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    It blows my mind that people think this announcement is bad news!! So what if the large investors pulled out? They had every legal right to do this. People that are saying that "this is not a good look" or " I've lost 40% of my portfolio in a fortnight" I say welcome to the share market.

Let me ask everyone this.

Does this announcement affect the development of the Talking Heads platform? No it doesn't. If the company needs to raise more money they will do so by various other means.

Why did the large investors pull out? Because they are investing huge sums of money and want to make sure they are buying at the right price. If you were to invest $300K at 3.0c then your investment would be worth almost half that. Use logic and common sense guys.

Have there been any change to the company metrics? No, CM8 is still on track in developing their tech and expanding into other markets.

Investors realise the potential this company has and every time, right before a company goes big, the share price plummets so large investors can get in cheap to maximise returns. Remember that in these types of growth stocks, you will never be able to predict market manipulation, the lowest possible share price to buy into and you'll never be able to predict when this companys' share price will rocket.

Stay strong CM8 holders and remember why you bought into CM8 in the first place.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $3.282K 252.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2333831 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2251595 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.