CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

"Not a single findings report !! usually a progress report is...

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    "Not a single findings report !! usually a progress report is needed to justify continuation of the funding".

Yes I agree. Here in Australia we have quite strict rules and regulations on:
    How the research grant is awarded.
    How it is spent
    Regular reporting of the achievements and
    how the research results will be dealt with (who gets what).

Here if an industry (e.g. CGB) makes financial contribution to a research program, gets only fraction of the financial outcome of the research and researchers get much smaller fraction and the university etc gets most of the benefits and IP belongs to the research institute.

Thus using Gmail, Hotmail etc email addresses can have more meaning ,e.g.
    1. The researchers belong to an academic institute but research is not carried out under the umbrella of that institute
    2. By not doing research under umbrella of an academic organisation, researchers

• can get more financial benefit from the research outcomes (if any)
    • They can own the possible IPs resulting from their research
    • They make more financial gain from research fund without any reporting obligation to the academic institute (i.e. they are in-charge of the research money).

So a transparent company must report to the shareholders the details of the research agreement which should include:
    1. Researchers involved in the agreement
    2. The qualification of the researchers and their experience in the research topic of interest (their publications in the international refereed scientific journals, NOT IN e.g. THE DAILY MIRROR etc or public lectures ).
    3. Clear explanation and itemisation of the company's gains from the proposed research.
    4. Period of the research program.

I hope CGB will let the shareholders know about details of the research agreement on MS or any other research as mentioned in the current prospectus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.