MLS 0.00% 2.6¢ metals australia ltd

@timmi, I think you missed my point. No question or debate,...

1. 5,274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1642
    @timmi, I think you missed my point.

No question or debate, thumbs up for withdrawing from CR. GOOD. Proceed to next; response to the query announcement ...

My issue with the BoD is their handling of afairs which should go beyond just "digging". As we have seen re CR, keeping momentum is paramount and the BoD can have a lot of impact on that with their communication skill (or there lack of). With answering to ASX query like yesterday they missed a GOLDEN opportunity handed to them on a plate, to help cement the SH confidence in what they were talking about in their announcements earlier this week.

With a below average response to the ASX query and not reittetating on near future potentials (end-user opportunities) one gets the impression they are not prepared to put their money where their mouth is. Their (below average easy way out) response, not only missed the opportunity, but also cast doubt on what they announced earlier in the week about the drilling samples and end-user opportunities.

The two very positive leading announcements this week were not met with positive market reaction because the market has lost confidence in BoD (despite good resorce being discoveted). The response to the query could have been THE MOST TIMELY AND EFFECTIVE opportunity to help restore confidence. They STUFFED IT UP! They just RUINED what was a good (and very potentially turning point) week for MLS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $11.42K 429.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 399999 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 55535 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.